SAU Community

Colour Codes

Hi All,

As of this morning I was parking my car at work and I happened to kiss the gutter with my new GTR front bar leaving a nice 20cm long by .5cm high scrape! ... Anyway, having researched around to find my colour code.. I came across the following which may help others as it helped me..

R32

KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic

KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic

TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl

AH3 - Read Pearl Metallic

732 - Black Pearl Metallic

326 - Cristal White

KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic

BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)

AN0 - Wine Red

R33

AN0 - Super Clear Red

BN6 - Deep Marine Blue

KH3 - Black

KL0 - Spark Silver

KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl

LP2 - Midnight Purple

QM1 - White

BT2 - Champion Blue

KP4 - Sonic Silver

AR1 - Super Clear Red II

R34

TV2 - Bayside Blue

QM1 - White

KR4 - Sonic Silver

KV2 - Athlete Silver

GV1 - Black Pearl

AR2 - Active Red

EV1 - Lightning Yellow

LV4 - Midnight Purple II

LX0 - Midnight Purple III

WV2 - Sparkling Silver

QX1 - White Pearl

EY0 - Silica Breath

JW0 - Millennium Jade

To the moderators: Maybe should go as a sticky somewhere ?

Cheers

-JD

Gay Gutters!

-JD

R33 had a LM spec edition (1996 relased)- blue paint

Have ya found the colour code for that?

I'v Done a search and get simiar to above but still

missing LM spec paint colour

cheers

Hey, my r32 was originally gun metal grey... but previous owner painted it Nismo Silver... which colour code is NIsmo silver... This would be handy when i want to paint my front lower lip and grill which i am replacing.

Any thoughts?

Hey, my r32 was originally gun metal grey... but previous owner painted it Nismo Silver... which colour code is NIsmo silver... This would be handy when i want to paint my front lower lip and grill which i am replacing.

Any thoughts?

nismo silver is a nismo colour not a genuine factory nissan colour you would have to contact the nismo arm of nissan probably to get the code

-JD

R33 had a LM spec edition (1996 relased)- blue paint

Have ya found the colour code for that?

I'v Done a search and get simiar to above but still

missing LM spec paint colour

cheers

The Paint code is BT2 for champion blue.

the other thread said qm1 is cloud white and the paint shop said its polar white, a paint used on nissans from 92 on. had the same thing on my sss, 1 book said electris blue, another said moody blue. don't really care about the name, just putting my 2 cents in.

• 1 year later...

im having problems figuring out whats going on, i looked up the paint code in the engine bay of my R33 and it says KH2, problem is that it is only listed in the R32's? whats going on??? it is a charchol grey colour S1, any thoughts

im having problems figuring out whats going on, i looked up the paint code in the engine bay of my R33 and it says KH2, problem is that it is only listed in the R32's? whats going on??? it is a charchol grey colour S1, any thoughts

C'mon guys someones gotta know out there, surely someone has the same coloured car or could shed some light on this?? cant do anything about spraying the new bar until this gets sorted!! EDIT; no wunder i was having so many probs KH2 is supposed to be in the R33 paint codes section NOT the R32, problem solved!

Edited by madaz R33

• 9 months later...

my 'gun grey' R32GTR is KH2!!.

For all you guys stressing out about what colour code their car is and why that list has their code listed under a different model... STOP STRESSING! It doesn't matter what year the car is or even what model, if it's a pulsar and it's white, and has the same as a 32 33 or 34 code which is white too, it just means IT'S THE SAME COLOUR!

Some coulours on cars have been continued throughout a series of cars for like 30 years! The name might change, but in effect it's still the same thing...

And if you're gonna get something painted and you're worried about the code, DON'T! The person who's painting it will know what the code is and if it's the right one... the only time they'll not know is if the colour has been changed and there's no evidence of a new code.