SAU Community

At Grandmasterb Invite :) High Res Pics Included...

Greebo

G'Day Guys,

I have owned this car for about 9mths, but due to all kinds of things I've only just brought her back to Hobart.

I just drove on Sat from the boat to Campbell Town, Swansea, Hobart and BOY!!! what a FRACKING Buzz!!!!!

Absolutely the most fun I've had in a LONG time!!!

GOD DAMN the GTR-V's are sweet!!

btw its a 1995 GTR V spec TWIN TURBO with a 3.5in exhaust. I'm not as knowledgable as I should be, so pls excuse the non techness.

The factory rims were on for compliance, but the last pic is of the beautiful SSR 18" 10.5 Comp-X's are GOING back ON!!!

PS. Sorry for the bad photos, but the Skyline is buried in several other cars, so if someone wants to nick it, ya gotta break into 3 cars to get it out.....

post-24411-1142736933.jpg

post-24411-1142737113.jpg

post-24411-1142737284.jpg

post-24411-1142749175.jpg

Edited by Greebo

G'Day Guys,

I have owned this car for about 9mths, but due to all kinds of things I've only just brought her back to Hobart.

I just drove on Sat from the boat to Campbell Town, Swansea, Hobart and BOY!!! what a FRACKING Buzz!!!!!

Absolutely the most fun I've had in a LONG time!!!

GOD DAMN the GTR-V's are sweet!!

btw its a 1995 GTR V spec TWIN TURBO with a 3.5in exhaust. I'm not as knowledgable as I should be, so pls excuse the non techness.

The factory rims were on for compliance, but the last pic is of the beautiful SSR 18" 10.5 Comp-X's are GOING back ON!!!

PS. Sorry for the bad photos, but the Skyline is buried in several other cars, so if someone wants to nick it, ya gotta break into 3 cars to get it out.....

Hey champ

welcome to the Tassie forums.

Car looks nice, have to get it out to a few of the meet ups so we can see it in the flesh and so you can meet all the other guys.

Have you bought an alarm yet and what option did you want with it???

Cheers GMB

Hey champ

welcome to the Tassie forums.

Car looks nice, have to get it out to a few of the meet ups so we can see it in the flesh and so you can meet all the other guys.

Have you bought an alarm yet and what option did you want with it???

Cheers GMB

Where and when mate? You might have noticed no plates as yet, should hopefully sorted that bull out tommorow. I think she'll be racking up some serious km's this week and I'll definitely be taking her out fri & sat night :)

On the alarm side its a DEI Viper and I want everything to protect my new toy.