SAU Community

Rb25 Turbocharger, Late Model, With Plastic Intake Wheel

For Sale is a plastic intake wheel NISSAN SKYLINE R33 GTST SERIES 2 TYPE M RB25DET Twin Ball Bearing Turbocharger.

I bought this turbo for $650 after being told it was a R34 Neo turbo, but it clearly isn’t, so I got juped (thanks a lot to sau member Hooman).

Im now asking for $500 or best offer in return, Plus postage. But everything is negotiable! It is packaged in box ready to go. Im in Adelaide but can send anywhere in Australia. Best offer peoples!

I wont be using this turbo; I bought it as a "R34 Neo" turbo which I was going to hiflow, but now Ive decided that as this isnt a R34 model then I will just hiflow my standard turbocharger that is on my Stagea – Id hate to have the internals of this turbo gutted out when hiflowed at GCG, when someone could put it to better use.

It has zero-0.5% shaft play at the max and only has been used for under 40000kms, with the exemplary turbo condition suggesting it has been kept at stock boost for much of the time.

Here is some info I have found out about this turbo:

This turbocharger is apparently the quickest spooling turbocharger in the entire RB engine series. It is the PLASTIC Intake Wheel model, which is apparently rare!

Light intake wheel + Twin ball bearing + Light ceramic turbine wheel = a quick spool

Can be boosted up to 13psi whish would put out pp to around 320HP?

This turbo uses both the super-light ceramic exhaust wheel (lighter than titanium), twin ceramic ball bearings internally, and the super-light plastic “reinforced” intake wheel.

After further research I have found that it should be used for around 12-13psi range. Good power range from low 2000 rpm and up (say ~2200rpm)

Would be awesome on a Rb20det! Or would go great on a lightly mod’d RB25det.

Cheers, Brendan - PM me

post-18854-1142290886.jpg

post-18854-1142290939.jpg

post-18854-1142290998.jpg

post-18854-1142291057.jpg

Edited by Tangles