SAU Community

Nissan Ecu Interface Cables, Both Serial And Usb

caz

With a range of free softwares now available these cables are a must have for anyone with a Nissan ECU and the grey 14 pin Consult Diagnostic port.

P1016661.jpg

Serial Cable (RS232)

P1010009.jpg

Direct USB Cable (comes with drivers)

littleOBD1.jpg

This is the Nissan DDL or Consult port your car needs to have to work with these cables.

The serial ones are needed for NewKleers software for PDA's.

Payment is by direct deposit, acct details below

ANZ

Caroline Felgate

BSB: 012593

ACCT:565413726

Please ensure you put your forum nic on the deposit!!! and send me your address too please.

Cheers,

Caz.. :cool:

more info

Edited by caz

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Yes I still sell these cables, I am the Australian distributor.

I can give you links to some free downloads.

To purchase just drop me an email confirming deposit. Dont forget to put your nic on the deposit and send me your address!

Caz.. :D

stil selling these consult cables?! if u r i want 1 :D checked the pin on my R33, loks the same..and any ideas where to get this free software from? ;)

• 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• If the TCS light is controlled by the ECU just patch it with Nistune to turn it off. I personally hate wiring in stuff like the SLD because it requires cutting into the factory harness when all you really need to do is patch a byte or two in the ROM. Just to wire in my dash cam and some other future expansion I've bought a sealed bus bar so I don't have to run multiple fuse taps for accessories that want +12V, ignition signal, and ground. Clean wiring goes such a long way to preventing annoyances when debugging all this crap.
    • We don't take kindly to your type around these parts! You best skedaddle on out of here. 
    • Hi! When it comes to learning more about your vehicle, checking car window sticker can be quite informative. You'll find details about its specifications, features, and original equipment. It's a useful resource for understanding your car better. Hope this info helps!
    • Hey there! If you're curious about your vehicle's specifications and features, checking car window sticker might provide the details you're looking for. It's a handy way to get insights into your car's original equipment and options. Hope this helps!
    • Hello! If you're interested in getting a comprehensive overview of your vehicle's specifications, features, and original options, checking car window sticker is a great idea. It's a convenient way to access detailed information about your car. Hope this helps!