SAU Community

Dyno Day - Power Tune Australia

mac30

Hi All,

Just a reminder to all as previous post for some reason got deleted that there will be a dyno day on the 6th of Nov at Power Tune Australia. It will $50 for 3 runs and printout of the the highest power run.

Also a bbq is provided, LCD screen to show each cars readout, and some HKS parts on display.

Hope the skyline crew can be there as a good turn out is expected.

Thanks All

DYNO RESULTS & PICS ARE UP NOW!!!!!

Edited by mac30

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rain and thunderstorms predicted on Sunday.

Can we say it will be called off (again) right now if it's raining? Cause I don't want to turn up like last time to see a big sign saying "POSTPONED".

Yep, the www.bom.gov.au site has just been updated.

Sunday : Fine, sunny periods. N/NE winds.

Sydney: 19 25

Liverpool: 15 27

Penrith: 17 27

Richmond: 15 27

different to when I posted earlier. Damn weather!@#!

I went for a run in the afternoon but my car pinged pretty bad after 200kw so ended up with a max of 207. Was told by the guy there that the manifold is restrictive. I haven't done much research but thought that stock R33 manifold should be good enough for up to 250 kw. Anyway will post this question in forced induction.

Most of the cars there were silvias or gtir. Lots of flutterings going on :P Saw a pretty thrashed looking 180 that made 227 kw, what a sleeper. Had a chat with silver-gtst, nice car dude. Bad luck with the running rich. It seemed all skylines didnt have much luck today. Overall today event is very well organised.

I went for a run in the afternoon but my car pinged pretty bad after 200kw so ended up with a max of 207. Was told by the guy there that the manifold is restrictive. I haven't done much research but thought that stock R33 manifold should be good enough for up to 250 kw. Anyway will post this question in forced induction.

Most of the cars there were silvias or gtir. Lots of flutterings going on  :P  Saw a pretty thrashed looking 180 that made 227 kw, what a sleeper.  Had a chat with silver-gtst, nice car dude.  Bad luck with the running rich.  It seemed all skylines didnt have much luck today. Overall today event is very well organised.

yeh its a shame things cant just go right for a change

ahhwell

hey im new.

it did turn out a good day.

met some new people! bbq was great. an damn man the vtir was off the hook lol.

me an my bro went in the 32 GTR and with the 34, silver DC5R, blue gti-r an corolla gti.

does anyone have any more pictures?

Edited by Alanskii