SAU Community

Melb: Car Alarm Supply & Install

Lifted

Ok peeps here goes, as has been discussed in a previous topic and by a few pm's I have decided to get this thread going.

As we all want to keep our beloved cars safe and secure and the rise of skylines being stolen or at least attempted (my own just before Christmas was nearly taken!) we have an opportunity to bring Chris down to melbourne to help us out with his expertise!

Forum members that are interested you can either reply to this thread or send myself a pm.

Installs will be happening in a workshop in Boronia.

The following are the details of the alarm that will be getting installed.

Alarm Details:

Auto watch 446p

-glass break/ shock and battery back up siren

-install is stealth and has a few hidden oem relays that will drop multple circuits in the car

-included is a hidden activation switch. (This means that if the keys are snatched the car still will not move)

-turbo timer is included (if not needed/wanted it's a flick of a switch by installer)

-remote boot release is optional extra

-page & track is optional extra + requires a sim

-tilt is optional extra

*Google the alarm and you will find a lot of detailed information and it is a highly rated and adr approved alarm.

*Edit: this has now been moved from its original location.

Edited by Lifted

Ok seems like the first two weeks of feb is the consensus, I will confirm with Chris and get back to everyone once it's locked in.

To all that I have confirmed I will try and organise preferred days so that there is an order involved and if anyone else who I haven't spoken to yet wishes to get involved please PM me ASAP.