SAU Community

Pearl White R34 Gtr

SUPER CAR! The best example of the R34 GTR on the current market. A1 condition, Never had any problem. Year: 11/1999.

Beautiful Brilliant Pearl White with black interior & Black wheels & Gold Brembo Brakes.

Best GTR colour combination you can get, a Pearl White with Black leather interior with red stitching. A very good, clean & reliable work of art, guaranteed to impress & make people envy.

The sound of this car is truly incredible, the way to describe it would be like an F1 car going through the tunnel in the Monaco F1.

Selling as I no longer have the time to enjoy such an iconic driver’s car, but the limited time I drive the car, it never fails to bring a smile from the experience. Its been sitting in the garage for the past 2 years (probably driven 1000kms in that time with it), nevertheless still serviced & taken care of.

Alot of time & money has been put into this car & it looks absolutely amazing. It has been built & tastefully modified with no expenses spared whatsoever, only the best has been utilised. I always get positive comments for all the right reasons! This GTR will really put your dreams & desires to rest!

The car is straight, chassis is untouched, unwelded (no accident history, not on ppsr, no finance, all clear). I urge all buyers to do a history report (I will also provide one with sale).

It has a very safe & conservative tune carried out without a dollar spared. Straight, responsive acceleration, no turbo lag whatsoever. It has been worked the best a GTR should be worked (all at Croydon Racing Development- CRD).

The interior is amazing, it is full leather & did win acouple of trophies back in 2010 for best GTR exterior (however, the back seat has a little tear which I have been quoted at $80 to fix & I have the quote with me from acouple of weeks ago). The seating is very comfortable in contrast to the flimsy standard interior of all other GTRs. It is truly a state of the art vehicle, with all electronics & computers in 110% working order. It handles like a race car & sounds very aggressive.

This GTR has been maintained to a high standard with Genuine parts & quality aftermarket additions.

Don’t risk buying something without history or quality workmanship.

Features by Category Include:

ENGINE:

Nismo spark plugs

TOMEI head gasket

Top Secret oil catch can

TOMEI Adjustable pulley system

Nismo fuel pump

TOMEI Camshaft poncam

Nismo big capacity airflow meter

HKS piping kit

HKS gtss turbos

SARD 800cc injectors

Nismo Stainless Braided Clutch Hose

Nismo oil catch can

Kakimoto Hyper Full Mega N1 Full Dual exhaust

Heavy duty Motor racing battery installed

HKS BOV

GEARBOX/DRIVETRAIN:

6 speed gearbox; silky smooth with NO crunching/noise at all, perfect condition

Nismo Supper Coppermix Twin Plate Clutch

HANDLING:

Brembo callipers (excellent condition). It has upgraded brakes, this GTR brakes & handles amazingly!!!

Nismo LMGT4 rims black wrapped in continental german rubber

Original coilovers with height adjustment, handles very well

Front engine & rear sway bars

EXTERIOR

Full Nismo Kit (Nismo Front bar, Nismo side skirts, Nismo rear spoiler etc)

Nismo 320km dash (bought brand new, currently displays 169XXkms, I have original cluster displaying 36XXXk, do the maths, kms also match up with any car history report; total 53000kms)

Nismo LED tail lights

Nismo oil cap

Cusco number plate adjuster mount

Nismo S-Tune front winker/Marker Set

Electronic mirrors (fold in/out)

Xenon 5K HID Lights

Top Secret Carbon Fibre hood ($$$), it is ORIGINAL (I also have the original pearl white bonnet & another carbon fibre)

Original Pearl White paint (recent original respray done in January this year)

INTERIOR

Full leather interior

GTR Mats & GTR door chrome inserts (all original)

RARE Nismo door & dash inserts

ELECTRONICS

Kenwood 7” touch screen (all-in-one unit) DVD, Navigation, Bluetooth etc

HKS Boost controller

HKS boost gauge

Apexi Power FC controller

Full alarm & Immobiliser Security System

Original GTR key

There is probably more to it, but this is the jist of it.

Frequent servicing & oil replacements (I have a new set of Royal Purple motor racing oils which I will throw in). Oil filter replacement conducted every second service. I just replaced oils acouple of days ago.

THIS CAR IS IMMACULATE & FAULTLESS!! Mechanicals, interior, structurally & undercarriage is excellent. There is really nothing else to spend.

It is currently running 500hp at ALL wheels (very safe tune for commuting) & can be pushed if needed more any day. Dyno papers & most receipts available.

GODZILLA plates may be included.

I myself looked at a fair few GTRs before I bought this one & made sure only to choose the best. This GTR is truly the cream of the crop.

Has never been on the track & has spent most of its time in the garage.

It is a great & fun car to drive, defiantly not for the faint hearted. So if you’re after an honest, clean, reliable, well taken care of, originally modified & most importantly FAST R34 GTR then this is the one! A clean healthy sports/race car that will never skip a beat.

It has been reasonably priced, so not silly offers please. NO dreamers or ill get back to you once my finance is approved scenarios. I’m in no rush to sell the car & although the price is negotiable, lowball offers will be ignored. Can help with interstate buyers.

I just put 12 months rego (expires 3rd of November 2014).

The long-term benefits of retaining an appreciating investment over time is highly desirable, especially in the case of this GTR.

Compare & contrast its specs with as many cars as you like, but your unlikely to find a comparable GTR this neat, at this price on the market.

For the final part, asking price is $58,500 neg and is located in Sydney, NSW. PM me for further info & contact details.

Give me a Call or SMS if you have any questions and if you want to arrange a suitable time to have a look at this stunning car. I work 7 days but can pop out whenever I like. Inspection via Reputable Shops ONLY.

Note:

Fastidious Owner

Monthly (if lucky)/Waxed/Warmed/Garaged

Never smoke/eat/drink inside/launched

post-127140-0-40212800-1384404310_thumb.jpg

post-127140-0-07698400-1384399187_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-91768400-1384399290_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-00542600-1384399361_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-59139100-1384399454_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-96772200-1384399529_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-43254300-1384399592_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-83629800-1384399639_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-88666900-1384399680_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-01145400-1384399750_thumb.jpgpost-127140-0-72137100-1384400120_thumb.jpg

Edited by GD22LA GTR
  • Like 1

Some more snaps.

Also, call or sms me on 0405 294 534

UNIQUE & RARE opportunity to buy one of the BEST & CLEANEST R34 GTRs in Australia

Reasonable offers considered.

The engine is fully & professionally built at Croydon Racing Development, using quality & genuine parts. Not a dollar spared, all worked & rebuilt, just jump in & drive! With 503HP atw makes this one of the best GTRs on the st today.

It's a very clean car, genuine KMS (reports to prove).

No rush to sell.

11 months rego.

Don't settle for anything less!

post-127140-13860535799268_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860537131158_thumb.jpg

post-127140-1386053754148_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860537987319_thumb.jpg

post-127140-1386053842987_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860538700576_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860539603765_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860540259453_thumb.jpg

post-127140-13860547434152_thumb.jpg

Got in contact with original importer & said that's how it came, & that it is not required once you have a compliance plate (otherwise it wouldn't be registered). I've been pulled over by the boys a few times & never had any probs.

Who's Jaimie? lol

Anyways call or SMS me if your interested.

Good luck